- Holy crap everybody, I’m gonna be reading stuff I wrote at Scratchpad #3 on Tuesday at Mama’s CrowBar! The Scratchpad Reading Series, started by the wonderful Mary Phillips-Sandy, is a quarterly fiction/nonfiction reading that features works-in-progress. Please come if you live around here!
- This is old, but hilarious: vandalism of Diesel’s obnoxious “BE STUPID” ads.
- I would like to draw everyone’s attention to this gorgeous dress.
- Please buy my boyfriend’s car, even though he mocks my glorious station wagon in the Craigslist ad.
- Nobody listens to me: despite my best efforts, everyone will soon give in to the Canadian Business Suit.
- Aw look, it’s Diane from Ferdinand! Look how adorable she is and how awesome her store is! Do it now!
- Another fabulous local store, Find, is celebrating its first birthday, which means snacks and a sale!
- I don’t understand why I’m not wearing this outfit:
- I hate that there is a Glee clothing line and that it’s all just tshirts instead of Emma Pillsbury outfits.