- I went to Novare Res, ordered their cheapest wine, and met a whole slew of awesome Portland bloggers. All of them were rather impressively well-turned-out.
- Afterward, Althea, Allie, and I went to see an amateur burlesque contest at Genos.
- Here‘s a fascinating critique of superhero fashion.
- Audrey and I scored big time at Moody Lords last Friday. Seriously, if you like awesome, affordable vintage clothes and records, you need to go there.
- Have I mentioned that I’m writing for my friend Rusty’s blog? It’s about Lifetime movies, which means I finally have an excuse to watch Lifetime movies.
- I definitely mentioned being mistaken for a hooker. Here‘s a great video about being mistaken for a hooker.