- “It was called a Red Carpet Affair, but it was an unfair affair” : teen girls were turned away from their homecoming dance because they weren’t dressed “modestly.”
- Holy crap guys, it’s the X-Men version of Terry Richardson. Wait, are the costumed crusaders who oppose him supposed to be the bad guys?
- Audrey and I had a photo shoot last week that ended in disaster, but we totally made up for it today! This means that I have all kinds of neat stuff up at my Etsy store, with more to come!
- “I used to look for guys who don’t list Fight Club in their favorites, but I’ve had to relax that rule, because all dudes evidently love Fight Club. I do draw the line at Ayn Rand.” -Jaclyn Friedman, on online dating profiles. This interview is great.
- On Thursday, I watched Allie of Broke207 compete at an amateur burlesque contest at Geno’s. She totally won, totally deserved to, and totally had a Thighmaster!