So, I’ve been super bad at updating my blog, but here’s some other stuff I’ve been into lately:
Dear whoever searched for these things:
I think we should be friends.
My weekly cheap stuff Polyvore is late, because I forgot to schedule one in advance, and because I am sick for the hundredth time this year. I just woke up after a morning of crazy sick lady dreams, but I’ll have a new set up later today. This week’s theme is pants, because I still don’t have any.
- Here’s an awesome lady’s blog. Warning: boob.
- “Great Danes look like they have extra elbows.” -Roger Ebert
- I would have totally given this place a chance based on the description of a skirt in this review, but the comments left by the owners a “friend” of the owners made me realize that my money is better spent at the many superior, nice-people-owned consignment stores in town.
- A fellow Kate gave me some tips on cute shorts. She has a blog that’s filled with gorgeous pictures that will make you hungry.
- Tomorrow my aircast comes off for part of the day! Everyone is excited to not have to listen to me bitch anymore!*
- Everything tastes better than skinny feels.
- My stuff never comes to life. I’m okay with that.
- My friend Tara has the cutest, most well-behaved puppy ever. Seriously, I watched a baby grab his snout and drool on his head and Rondo didn’t bark or snarl or bite or anything. He also sat through brunch without begging. His sister needs a home.
*I will find something new to bitch about.